What is TaqwaTech?
TaqwaTech is a vertical which targets innovative startups offering products and services that serve Muslim consumers, businesses or communities all around the world. It is a growing sector that transcends borders; businesses that are categorized in this space can be found virtually anywhere in the world that has a sizeable Muslim population. Subsectors covered by TaqwaTech include: content, education, FinTech, F&B, halal cosmetics, modest fashion, non-profit crowdfunding, pharmaceuticals, and travel.
- 20 June 2019
- 2:00PM – 4:00PM
- The Orbit Fintech Hub
Level 3, Vertical Corporate Tower B, Avenue 10, The Vertical No. 8, Jalan Kerinchi, Bangsar South, Kg. Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
- 8 Start-ups will be selected for an 8-minute pitch in front of 5 panel judges
- Startups that use technology for purpose-driven innovation to serve Muslim consumers, businesses, or communities and the world.
- TaqwaTech is an inclusive framework that includes:
- Entrepreneurs building technology-driven products or services for the Halal economy
- Entrepreneurs building technology-driven products or services that serve majority Muslim economies
- Muslim entrepreneurs building technology-driven products or services that serve global market
- The Application Deadline is Monday, 3 June 2019
- For the terms and conditions regarding this event, please download it HERE