500 Startups leads a panel of prominent Southeast Asian Venture Capitals including Golden Gate Venture, Kejora Ventures, Redbeat Ventures and RHL Ventures with a combine AUM of more than MYR 2billion looking for their next Series A investment.
4 minutes pitch, 1 minute Q&A
Pitch deck application deadline is 12 June 2019, 12:00am
- Title: Pitch for ‘A’
- 17th June 2019, 2:00PM – 5:30PM
- Location: TheOrbit, Bangsar South
Vertical Corporate Tower B Avenue 10, The Vertical, No, 8, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
- Panel Judges:
- Khailee Ng, Managing Director, 500 Startups
- Aireen Omar, Deputy Group CEO, AirAsia Group Berhad & CEO, RedBeat Ventures
- Jeffrey Chua, Senior Partner, Golden Gate Ventures
- Raymond Hor, General Partner, Kejora Ventures
- Jojo Kong, General Partner, RHL Ventures
- Audience: Founders, VC, Corporates and Government Agencies
- Company must be registered within ASEAN countries.
- The company must be officially registered for less than five (5) years.
- The company must not be a public listed company.
- Annual revenue of the company is less than USD 1million.
- Participating companies must have a clear business model, innovative product(s) and demonstrates ample growth potential.
- Expanding into/outside of Malaysia
2:30pm Opening Remarks by MDEC
2:45pm Opening Remarks by 500 Startups & Introduction of panel judges
3:00pm Pitch (first batch of 5 startups)
3:35pm Tea Break
3:45pm Pitch (second batch of 5 startups)
4:15pm Closing Remarks / Announcement / Networking
- Potential investment by the panel VCs
- 2 VIP Tickets to Wild Digital AWS: One-on one mentoring with the winning startup to determine customised offering, e.g:
- Technical Office Hours
- Trainings in different topics e.g. AI/ML or general cloud topics
- Cloud credits (subject to eligibility)