MALAYSIA TECH WEEK 19 is in our beautiful city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia! Check out the closest hotels to the venue, find the best airport for your flight, and learn about attractions around the city.
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
KLIA is Malaysia’s main international airport.
Kuala Lumpur International Airport 2 (KLIA 2)
Just 2km away from KLIA, KLIA 2 is Malaysia’s airport for budget airlines.
Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport (Subang Skypark)
The Subang Skypark serves domestic Malaysia and regional destinations such as Indonesia, Thailand and Singapore.
Travelling from The Airports
There are many options to travel from the airport….
Express Rail Link (ERL)
- KLIA Express is Kuala Lumpur’s fastest airport transfer, getting you into the city in just 28 minutes! The current promo includes RM10 off a Grab ride or you can opt for a KL TravelPass that includes a KLIA Ekspres airport transfer (Single or Return) and 2-day unlimited rides on Rapid KL rail services (LRT, MRT and KL Monorail lines).
- The KLIA Transit is a high-speed rail service linking Kuala Lumpur to both KLIA & KLIA2 as well as three other stops in between.
- All tickets can be purchased from the website or at the airport once you arrive.
Airport limousines are available to cater to your transporting needs. Rates vary depending on your destination.
A safe, cheap, comfortable and reliable shuttle bus service from Kuala Lumpur International Airport to KL Sentral and vice versa every 30 minutes, 365 days a year.
Our transport partners offer ride-hailing services through their apps. Remember to enter MTW special promo code before booking!
The Conference Venue
Strategically located in Bangsar South at the intersection of Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya, the Connexion Conference & Event Centre (CCEC) is easily accessible via major highways and well served by public transportation, making it extremely easy to get here. In addition to being just a walking distance from train stations, over 1600 secure parking lots are available and conveniently located within the premises of the centre.
Where is the Connexion Conference & Event Centre
Getting to MTW19 and Around Kuala Lumpur
- Easily accessible via Federal Highway, New Pantai Expressway (NPE), SPRINT Highway, and Damansara- Puchong Expressway (LDP).
- Get direct driving instructions from Waze or Google Maps here:
- Driving Directions to CCEC @Nexus via Waze / Google Maps
- Entrance to Parking spaces are:
- Park at CCEC @ Nexus or The Vertical
- Take the Light Rail Transit (LRT) to Universiti LRT Station.
- From University LRT Station, CCEC is 800 metres away or alternatively, take the complimentary Shuttle Service to CCEC’s doorstep!
- Take RapidKL Bus T631 from Mid Valley Megamall to The Village, Bangsar South.
- CCEC is 400 metres away or alternatively, take the complimentary Shuttle Service to our doorstep.
Explore KL and the cities nearby by renting a car with Moovby! Enjoy 15% off with the promo code below.
Promo code: MOOVBYMTW
Available for: All type of payment method
Promo value: 15% off for all bookings
Valid from: 15 June 2019 to 22 June 2019
Promo code: EZMTW2019
Available for: All types of payments method
Promo value: RM3 X 3 rides per user
Valid from: 17 June 2019 – 21 June 2019
Valid for: Any type of EzCab ride
Limited to: First 3,333 redemptions
Valid service areas: Pick up/Drop off Cyberjaya, Bangsar South, Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang, Chow Kit, Publika, Mid Valley (within 15km radius from Kuala Lumpur) only.
Date: 17 June – 21 June 2019
Limit: 3 usage per user, up to 2000 promocodes available
Time: Available from 7AM to 9PM daily
Payment: GrabPay only
- Mon, 17 June – Futurise Centre, Cyberjaya, Sasana Kijang
- Tues, 18 June – Connexion@Nexus, Bangsar South, Sasana Kijang
- Wed, 19 June – Sasana Kijang, Menara HLA, DOJO KL, Equatorial Plaza, Menara Maxis, WOTSO Workspace, No Black Tie
- Thurs, 20 June – The Vertical Corporate Tower B, Menara Maxis, Hotel Stripes
- Fri, 21 June – Publika Shopping Gallery
Get RM5 discount for your journey with Dacsee with Malaysia Tech Week (MTW19) Ride.
Just set your pick up/drop off to any of the listed locations to enjoy the RM5 automated discount.
Promo value: RM5 x 5 rides per user
Location: KLIA I & 2, Subang Airport, DOJO KL, WeWork, Co-Labs, No Black Tie, Hotel Stripe, Publika Shopping Gallery, The Vertical Corporate Tower B, Connexion@Nexus, Menara HLA, WOTSO
Valid from: 17 June 2019 – 23 June 2019
Book your stay in Kuala Lumpur using our official accomodation partners to receive corporate rates!
- All-in-one hotel solution made for hotelier and traveller.
- Otel2Go organises the reservations from all booking channels and keeps track of our property guests’ preferences.
- Promo Code: OYOMTW19 (redeem at OYO Mobile App)
- Up to 40% discount of stay at OYO Hotel & Home at a maximum discount cap of RM25.
- Maximum of 3,000 redemptions.
Official E-Wallet Partner
Razer Pay™ is the e-wallet app designed for youth and millennials. Start using Razer Pay™ by topping up your e-wallet with funds or linking it with your preferred credit or debit card. You can now make purchases and enjoy promotions from thousands of retailers, transfer and receive funds from friends, and do so much more.
Boost Business simplifies your day-to-day operations by allowing you to manage your cash flow with just 1 app. Its simple interface makes it easy for you to receive payments & keep track of your cash flow, and it’s suitable for any type of business – from hawker stalls, to retail outlets.
No cash? No worries! FavePay lets you pay your bills with your smartphone quickly and easily – whether you’re eating at your favourite restaurants and cafés, or fitting in some retail therapy. No more swiping cards or counting cash. Just ask to pay with FavePay, and get rewarded with up to 20% cashback at the best places in town!
Kuala Lumpur is a city full of contrasts and exciting cultures! The architectural styles, food, flavors and people reflect her many different facets and faces. Fiercely cosmopolitan, Kuala Lumpur at the same time integrates old cultures and traditions with the new. Indeed, the key to truly understanding and experiencing the essence of Kuala Lumpur, or affectionately known as KL, lies in its multiculturalism, history and food!
For more information on the Kuala Lumpur city, you can click on MOTAC and KL Society the official website for visiting this city of contrasts and diversity. It is a one stop portal for everything you need to know about Kuala Lumpur.